Maylin Pérez offers a comprehensive advisory service on modern and contemporary art to private collectors, institutions and corporations. After knowing or formulating the client’s specific preferences and needs, assists them with research, appraisal and acquisition, inventory, curatorship, design and assembly of the collection.
• Valuation report and state of conservation of the pieces, the link within the collection and its connection with contemporary art. Control of authenticity and dating through historical-critical research and scientific analysis.
Acquisitions and sales
• Pre-acquisition condition reports
• Purchase plans: primary and secondary market (artist, auctions, art fairs, galleries)
• Insurance advice, valuations, transactions, taxes, contract review and storage
• Administration: shipping and installations of the artworks